Social policy in your country? Politik und Regierungen

Hello.
I would like to ask about social policy in your countries. Are you happy with how it is? What would you change if it was possible and what is in your opinion good in it? In particular, I am interested in this kind of policy in Finland, because I am working on a project on this topic.

Hello.
I would like to ask about social policy in your countries. Are you happy with how it is? What would you change if it was possible and what is in your opinion good in it? In particular, I am interested in this kind of policy in Finland, because I am working on a project on this topic.

Finland should close its borders and deport criminals back to their own country.

Bearbeitet von Hummingbirdfan95 .

Hello.

Finland should close its borders and deport criminals back to their own country.

What does this have to do with social system?
Thought this is a network of open minded people...

Hello.

My answer to Jay11 : I have the right to say my opinion, so shut up.

wow, talks about the freedom of speech and tells me to shut up, what an irony xD

@Sannu95 You are right to say you are entitled to your own opinion, but please remain respectful regardless.

Hello.

I agree with your statement there, and the case for my own country Sweden is quiet evident since we are the social service of the world (the third world) We give greater benefits to those claiming asylum then we give to our own people, but to respond to the posters questions about social policies in Sweden I would say the phenomenon is two sided.

First of all we do have an extreme tax pressure in Sweden, and we do have welfare that is internationally strong. To start mentioning the strong points with the Swedish welfare system is that we have unions who regulate hourly wages, but on the flip side it is not mandatory for companies to be in the unions although the majority of all serious middle size and big companies are in the unions and follow their recommendations.

When it comes to social payouts it is where our government, as well as previous governments in the past favour certain types of people as for example asylum seekers who get more benefits than Swedes and not really any demands do act well to get them. We also have a state that taxes us a lot and then distribute the money to silly cultural projects and other things they find well.

The social democrats own a lot of our institutions such as the unions, and if you are active in the controversial party (Sweden democrats) you can be stripped of all your workers rights. Since the social dems built up Sweden they also own a lot of things here which they can do what they want with, the structures remain even if the country has changed to un-recognizable.

If I would change something in Sweden it would be no benefit payouts to those that apply for aslyum here. I would also abolish the job centre which costs a lot of money and do not give a lot of jobs. I would also change social policies for families to be more like Norway, where if one parent stay home he/she can get a compensation (financial) to not have the children in kindergarten.

Another thing which would be great is to lower taxes for married couples. Now the people who are favoured to have children are those on welfare, so it would be better if child benefits where only for 1. single parents and 2. people who are together but one is working, to use this as policies so signal that it would pay off to work and do the right thing, not to cheat the system

Hello.

Being open minded /=/ Being a Left supporter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Europe's heavy mediatic propaganda has already generated this kind of ideas, and with the latest will to implement new institutions as the common EU Police, the EU will turn into a masked dictatorship, not so far from the always condemned Russia and Turkey.

I think in Germany it's good like that, If you're in trouble you get help and if you can live without help you can. Only a few things are strange like wages for nurses....
And like everywhere big companies are too mighty

Germany is not good like that whatsoever.

Are maybe nurses' wages as weird as expelling EU citizens (therefore with the same rights as German citizens) who can't afford an economical stability anymore, including mothers, pregnant women and perhaps people with disabilities as well? While keeping mantaining extra-EU people for free?

Either the Merkel is going definitely crazy, or she's subtly supporting the AfD for the next European elections ahahah

Not to mention this Europe's policies and its new institutions (the new EU police for example, capable of overwhelming a country's natural sovereignty)... lately I've been getting really disgusted by Europe, and I morally can't acknowledge myself as European anymore.

Thanks to this new EU police (whose goals are controlling other partners and helping the "United States of Europe"' abhorrent dream to come true), the European Union will become a dictatorship not so far from the actual Russia, Turkey, or Hungary, the ones that it always stigmatises.
The countries that said NO to the formation of this institution are the only sensed nations left: Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands and Slovakia (maybe Czechia Republic too, don't remember), except for Poland and Hungary's no, because you know why 😂

P.S. Europe is not being killed by sovranists or populists but by the European Left itself, which has become extremely malsane over time.
That being said, I'm openly a Right supporter and yes, I'm going to vote for the only possible European salvation: the Right (and in Italy it means Salvini and the League).
Once again, I'm not narrow-minded because of my political ideas, I'm just a traveller and I consider that our own roots, traditions and languages (even more than the Colosseum, even more than Millennial stones, languages have been growing with us since humankind came to life. Thus, they are, indeed, the true oldest and greatest monuments of our existence, although everybody tends to forget about it) are something to value every day, not to lose just in name of an unhealthy multiculturalism (concept that applies rather well to places with no culture at all like America and Canada, instead).

Bearbeitet von LeonardGray1 .

Hello.

Right i can t stand these ideas against immigration anymore

Hi

Everything fine here in Austria.