If a were a boy/girl Spiele

What would you do if you were a boy/girl for one day? 😛

I would pee against a tree 😁

I would go to army 😛 jk

@lostlover:what do you mean?!being a child or being the other gendre?

If I were a boy for one day I'll do many things! 😃 I don't say specially what but many things. 😛

@lostlover:what do you mean?!being a child or being the other gendre?
That last one 😉

If I were a boy for one day I'll say all that I want, I'll takes the job which have the most moneys, I'll fight with girls who annoys kinds girl and all guys who annoys kinds girls too, I'll out of all of lessons when I would. xD! Big program! 😃 😃 😃

If I would be a boy for 24 hours I'd pee standing up for all the day!

XD Okay no, I never would to be a boy, really. A gay boy would be okay, but I couldn't stand a girlfriend, I know that we break soooo much 😉

If I could be a girl for a day...... who am I kidding XD I wouldn't want to be a girl for a day XD :tongue

I would get pregnant

I love being a girl, although girls have small problems from time to time ... But it's great (that's my point of view) because we are pampered by the boys, we will make we carry, we are protected, ect.

But I'll play the game. So if I were a boy, I would pamper my girlfriend. I would also like to know how this is a group of friends boys and what boys talk to each other. Well, now, I think that's all, but I think it is a question still difficult. 😁"

Bearbeitet von ethical_sun .

Hahaha @ "I would get pregnant" that is hilarious. xD

I think i don't wanna be a girl at all.I agree with "TheBaysiks" 🙂

If I were a boy I would learn to play soccer and tennis!!!

I would show the guys how to care for the girls

If i was a girl, i proly would have a boyfriend...

If I were a girl it would be veeeeeeeeeeeery awkward 😛

I will be a very vise girl