:clap What's in a name? :clap How do you feel about your name? Spiele

So hi everybody My name is Olivia, i was named after the neighbor girl (fun story there) and I've always liked looking up the meanings of names...so I did a little research on my own name and found out this: It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "olive tree"...wow that's not super fun :hmm: ...what's your name, how'd you get it and how do you feel about it?! 😛 😃

p.s. smilies don't work in titles....lolcopter!

My name is Jerrit and according to every online site Ive been to. My name has no meaning hahahah. I was named Jerrit through a mistake handling a death certificate.

my name used to be Angel (my mom named me = =),,,, but i don' t like it. It doesn't fits me, i think.
i change my name into Andie, cause it's better than Angel (to me). and it comes from a movie 😃😃

@jerrit what do you mean through handling a death certificate? 😮 and I think its german idk if that was any help but i'm gonna look into it 🙂 maybe ask around.

@andie I LOVE THAT NAME for a girl...I wanted to name a kid that 🙂 its so....idk badass I guess would be the word lol

AHA i found it! it is a name of germanic origins rarely found in any other language than english meaning strength of the spear....thats pretty chill bro...

my name is Remus and no, it doesn't come from that stupid character in Harry Potter ...he was a co-founder of Rome (before he was killed 😛) ...as a noun it means "paddle" :|

Bearbeitet von Remus .

My names is Marina : its a Latin origin, and it means "from the see". My parents agreed for this name because they come from Bretagne, a region in France who people are very attached to the see. The Atlantic ocean is so beautiful in Bretagne !

My name is Megan. It's of Welsh and Gaelic origin. It means "pearl". It's also a form of Margaret. My mom named me Megan because she was watching tv and this actress came on and her name was Megan, she fell in love with that name so thats why she named me Megan.

@remus got a brother named romulus? lol jk

@Marina that so romantic🙂 I love it. I hear bretagne is beautiful too

@megan what actress were you named after? thats a lot like how i got my name 🙂

Thanks a lot ! you're right, Bretagne is one of the most beautiful region in France (thats what I think), because when it's running, shinning or clouding, Bretagne get differents faces, all more beautiful than the others !! 🙂

Bearbeitet von MarinaBulle .

@remus got a brother named romulus? lol jk
no, otherwise i was already dead 😛

...i have a sister

is your sister named after roman mythology too?

no 🙂

My real name is Alexandra.

It is of Greek origin; it means Defender of Mankind.
😃

My name is Walentyna.. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "strong, healthy". And there's Valentine's Day of course 🙂 Here, I haven't meet anyone, who was named like this, but that's why my parents gave it to me -> they didn't want me to have a name same as 10000000 girls.
I always thought that Walentyna is good for granny, but now It's fun to be the only one 'Wanti' in my town 🙂

Bearbeitet von wantii .

that's cool 🙂 i had a grandmother named Valentyna so I naturally love your name 😛

my name is cathy, which apparently means pure :s
i don't really like it though, it kinda sounds a bit girly >.< .