Any Doctor Who fans? And who is your favorite Doctor? Filme, Musik, TV

Everything is in the subject! My favorite Doctor is the 9th then the 10th and then 11th. My favorite Doctor Who companions are Rose and Amy Pond. What are yours ? Anyways, drop your replies on how much you love the show. Discussions on your favorite Doctor and his companions and updates etc etc Well,you the usual fans stuff.

Allons-Y!!!!!!!!

Oh, I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who. It's such an amazing show. It might sound strange, but I don't have a favourite Doctor. I really do like them all. They all do a great job and are very different from each other, so it's just hard to pick one that I like better. My favourite companion is Rose, though!

I personally love how Clara has really come to the forefront in the new season. I really did not like her in combination with Eleven, but with Twelve I really think she is great!

Hello! I'm a big fan of Doctor Who too. 10th and 12th are my favourites, but of course I like all of them. I don't have a favourite companion, but I think Donna was brilliant!
I'm really looking forward to 9th season, are you? And what do you think about Missy?

Yes I am ! I love Doctor Who, my favorite doctor is the 10th. Missy is a beautiful character very special, but i'm sick of The Master whereas i loved him very much! I think the writers should invent new things...

I am a big fan too!!!
My favorite doctor is definitely the 11th!!!
I also like the 10th and 12th, but not as much as i like the 11th.

My favorite compagnions are Rose, Amy Pond (and Rory)

And i think River Song is also an awesome character!

Yeah, I love Doctor Who I wasn't sure about it when I first started watching it but then there was this episode with Cassandra and Toxic and oh yeah I fell in love. My favourite Doctor was Ten and ahhh man choosing a companion is soo hard ok my number one is Donna after that there is Rose and then Amy and Rory (They count as one)

I used to be a big Doctor Who fan. I feel like the writing for the show is getting worse as it goes on. My favorite Doctors are definitely, in this order, 10, 9 and 12. My all-time favorite Being a tie between 9 and 10. I ADORE the writing and storylines the show had for 10 and I feel that 9 was a little less in that area except for the Donna Noble arc. That said my favorite companion would HAVE to be Donna with Rose and Jack coming in a close second.

Does someone watched spin-off for Doctor Who? The Sarah Jane adventures, for example?

I used to be a big Doctor Who fan. I feel like the writing for the show is getting worse as it goes on. My favorite Doctors are definitely, in this order, 10, 9 and 12. My all-time favorite Being a tie between 9 and 10. I ADORE the writing and storylines the show had for 10 and I feel that 9 was a little less in that area except for the Donna Noble arc. That said my favorite companion would HAVE to be Donna with Rose and Jack coming in a close second.
I agree with you. The show is being lame. The show is becoming more emotional. Should be fun and scientific like the earlier ones.

Does someone watched spin-off for Doctor Who? The Sarah Jane adventures, for example?
Nope,not at all. The show is losing it's grace. So,I am skipping on it.