Is there anyone who has watched Twin Peaks? Filme, Musik, TV

I love the opening title of this TV series. And the story is unfold in a bizarre way.No wonder it's a work of David Lynch.

I love Twin Peaks! ^_^ Apparently they are making a new series soon, hopefully David Lynch is involved again!

Since I am looking for new series to watch, I was wondering if Twin Peaks is worth to be watched.
Should I give it a try? Even if somehow, I feel like I know what the answer will be... 😃

Bearbeitet von Mmarrcoss22 .

Since I am looking for new series to watch, I was wondering if Twin Peaks is worth to be watched.
Should I give it a try? Even if somehow, I feel like I know what the answer will be... 😃
Yes, absolutely! You should watch it - it's very strange but interesting! ^_^ Anyway, even if you don't like it at least you tried, right?!

Yes, absolutely! You should watch it - it's very strange but interesting! ^_^ Anyway, even if you don't like it at least you tried, right?!
Deal. Now I am curious to see how much strange it is. Thanks for the advice 🙂
(in case I have nightmares after watching it, I'll make you pay for that! 😃)

Jk