The travel you liked the most Filme, Musik, TV

Hey , what was the journey you liked the most? 🙂 :scooter
Or the country or city you really liked🙂

Yeah, in summer vacation I went to Greece.
It was beautiful!

What is yours?

My trip to Amsterdam last summer. It was amazing!!!

Rome and New york.... Both amazing

My trip to Moscow was really amazing. I only got some pictures and a long video from a good friend, but it was still amazing!

last summer i was with my boyfriend in venezia on two scooter 50km/h. We started in munich through austria then venezia. After that we drove back. The journey took four days. That was really caotic but really funny an veeery exhausting.

I really love London

I loved my travel in Scotland in summer 2019 with my father. We started by Glasgow and continued in Fort William. There, in a pub, I met someone who really impacted me. Unfortunately, I haven't got this person's contact.
After Fort William, we visited Skye Island and saw the Fairy Pools.
Then, we visited Inverness (I met nice people there) and Edimbourg. We also visited Fort George.
The Highlands are a magic place even if squads of minges, those legendary but authentic terrible insectes, attack people everytime on the hills.

Last summer I went to Stockholm in Sweden. Most amazing vacation I made so far! I went on my own to explore the city. The people there are so kind an lovely. They live with ease and stay with both feet on the ground. Food and drinks were so expensive though the experience did compensate for that.

It's difficult to choose because I've had so many wonderful trips. I'd have to say a cruise to Antarctica is probably my favorite overall trip. It was so different than any other trips I've taken and I saw many wonderful places and things. Although we didn't actually step onto the continent of Antarctica we sailed along the Antarctic peninsula and saw some amazing landscapes. My favorite activities during the trip were visiting the penguins at Volunteer Point in the Falkland Islands and hiking in the Tierra Del Fuego national park in Argentina. The cruise itself was pretty good too with great food, wine and other drinks.

Travel to Berlin. Beautiful city.

The trip to Netherlands

Hi everyone, I like go travel. I have been to a lot of city in China but I seldom went abroad. The trip I want to mention is a school trip when I was in Middle school.We went to California as a short term exchange student. This trip do opened my horizon. This trip probably caused me have been in an American university.

I like to travel with my car, but I'm open to use train, airplane, bikes.
The trips I liked the most are in Munich (Germany) last year and in Miami (USA) many years ago.

when I went in Greece and in Sicily

Cara Alga, il viaggio che mi riccordo di più, era nel 1999, abitavo a Catania e mio fratello stava a Trieste per motivi di lavoro. Sono andato in macchina dalla Sicilia nel Friuli per trovare mio fratello. Ho fatto una sosta, dove mi piaceva restare. Il viaggio durava quasi 14 giorni, ma era incantevole! C'era veramente bellissimo e l'Italia è un bellissimo paese!

To Nuwara Eliya In Sri Lanka