ANIME Filme, Musik, TV

i just didnt found this theme here, so i said to myself: “IT IS NOT RIGHT” and did this point. as for me, anime is one of the reason i live and it makes me happy sometimes. the last anime i’ve seen is stein’s gate and i can say, that i is one of my favourite too. may be because i lоve science fiction very much. anyway, tell me about your favourite anime or why you like it or something else)

I don't watch anime much nowadays, but obviously I've really enjoyed DBZ as a kid 😃 tried following DB Super recently just for nostalgia's sake, it's good but it's not the same. not cause it's bad or something, I guess I'm just getting old 😃 there's one series I love though and I love coming back to it, One Punch Man! it's so funny and very well made graphically!

One punch man was hilarious to me. Genos is my favorite character!
As for what my favorite anime is? Well, that's kind of impossible for me to just pick one.. because I have so many that I like. 😃

Cory in the House

Nanatsu No Taizai !! (or "Seven deadly sins", it's like you want 😁) It's my favourite manga ! *o*

As for me, my favorite anime is Shaman King. I also love Tokyo Mew Mew, Shugo Chara and Sugar rune. And Sakamoto desu ga? Very funny

I really love Anime and Mangas but I do not have enough time enjoying them. When I was a child, I watched them in TV (DBZ, Digimon, Detective Conan, ...). Nowadays in Germany they don't show them in TV program. The last Animes I watched and really liked were "D.Grayman" and "Welcome to the ballroom". Could you recommend me good and legal websites were I can watch Animes or read Mangas?

They have been for a long time part of my life.
I can enjoy comedies such like Gintama, Nichijou or Minami-ke, romances like Golden Time, Ao Haru Ride or Lovely Complex, Sci fi with Serial Expriements Lain, Texhnolyze or Ergo Proxy, to sports series especially baseball : Ace of Diamond, Touch, Cross Game and above all Major.

If you want some advice tell me I'll help you right away.

hi ! I love anime and manga! They are my only reason I live! Who has ordered manga like "Radiant"? I saw many anime series, the most famous are Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Death Note and....mph...there are really a lot of them! But I love romantic anime series😂💗 Sayonaraa

I really love Anime and Mangas but I do not have enough time enjoying them. When I was a child, I watched them in TV (DBZ, Digimon, Detective Conan, ...). Nowadays in Germany they don't show them in TV program. The last Animes I watched and really liked were "D.Grayman" and "Welcome to the ballroom". Could you recommend me good and legal websites were I can watch Animes or read Mangas?
Legal sites are harder and more restricted to what there allowed to show but if that's what you want then try crunchyroll. But if like me you want all the anime even those not shown outside of japan just ask.

Bleach is the best

Nice to meet you all I thought I am the only one here on penpalgate who watch Anime 🙂

Cowboy Bebop for the win.

Also, Hokuto no Ken and Dragon Ball are anime HISTORY.

My favorite Anime is charlotte

yesss steins;gate was awesome!! I want to watch steins;gate 0 sometime in the future, hope it's just as good

detective conan

The anime I see first----CLANNAD,the anime makes me cry(even I am a boy!)