Rock music Filme, Musik, TV

What do you think of the new rock bands?
can change rock history like older bands or they’re just bad copies of older bands?

I think some of the newer are really good, for example Sunrise Avenue or A Day To Remember. There are surely a few bad ones, who are just trying to copy legendary bands like AC/DC or Queen, but the majority are pretty good. I personally am convinced that music changes over the years, so yes, I think some can change rock history. What do you think about the fact that most teenagers tend to prefer rap over rock?

i think are good bands now but most of this bands are not commercial and are under the problem is the people now hear bad music i do not saying bullshit about other genres of music the problem is the people he make's the popular and commercial genres.

I agree with @hannafwo !!!

I agree with lovecraft666,

But I would like to precise some things, sometimes some people believe that a song is a copy of another... But this another could be a copy of another and so on... Just by using some following chords. For just one song you know, there are over 1000 songs where they used the same following chords but you haven't noticed one (or more) of them, because the arrangement (or genre) is not the same or whatever. Example -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOlDewpCfZQ I think we should not confuse "inspiration" by the "copy" which means, for me, plagiarism. All artist compose with inspiration.

And sorry, when we talk about music, I'm being talkative 😁'

And I hope my English is good !

I prefer the old ones...