What music do you like?? Filme, Musik, TV

Hello,
What music do you like?
I like, metal, pop and rap!

Bearbeitet von Annika2007 .

I Like Country Music 🎶😍and rock but my faforite music stiles are Volkstümliche Music from Swiss🎵💓.
I play an instrumet, Clarinet. Do you play an instrumänt?
Sorry for my English😬, i speak german and Swiss German 🇨🇭🇩🇪

I like Irish folk music and celtic music. Somtimes I like to hear Mark Forster or Johannes Oerding.

Celtic music are cool!😉

Do you know Oonagh?

Hi, my favourite type of music is Rock, but I like every kind of music.

I Like Country Music 🎶😍and rock but my faforite music stiles are Volkstümliche Music from Swiss🎵💓.
I play an instrumet, Clarinet. Do you play an instrumänt?
Sorry for my English😬, i speak german and Swiss German 🇨🇭🇩🇪
No, i don`t play an instrument.

I like anything, honestly. I can go from 2Pac to Pierce The Veil or something along the lines of Bazzi and Lauv. I listen to many different genres, though, I am not the biggest fan of country. If I like the song I'll listen to it but I don't listen to a lot of it.

I'm a huge fan of 70s and 80s music!💃💃

It depends on mood, times, weather... But I like almost everything ! There are good songs in every kind of music 🙂 Punk, Heavy Metal, Celtic/Traditional music, Rock, Pop, Classical music, Rockabilly, blues...
Currently, I listen to heavy metal style like Judas Priest, or rockabilly style like the Stray Cats. When I was a teenager, I was a huge Muse and Green Day fan... 🙂

I like spanish music

I like a lot.
Jazz, classic, techno, modern classics and recently kpop

我最喜欢的是周杰伦的晴天

my favirite Music🎶🎶🎧🎧🎸🎸

reggae/ RnB /hip hop/ slow and softMusic /classic /country / soft Music /Rap / Dua lipa/the chainsmokers/Gnasch/ clairo/wallows/breaking benjamin/Gold/element eighty/dark electro/electro industrial /slip knot/frank turner
u know. i have a variety taste in different country

Hi everyone! My music taste are different betrween each other; I love metal(Viking and black), rock and then country music 🙂
The genre I choose depens on my status or/and feelings , but basically that's it! 😃

Hi everybody.

I like somme different music, excluding rap/rnb, electro and commercial music. The style I choose to listen depens on my feelings and my activities (running, working, cooking ...)

Recently I have discovered pagan music and I love it.

my favirite Music🎶🎶🎧🎧🎸🎸

reggae/ RnB /hip hop/ slow and softMusic /classic /country / soft Music /Rap / Dua lipa/the chainsmokers/Gnasch/ clairo/wallows/breaking benjamin/Gold/element eighty/dark electro/electro industrial /slip knot/frank turner
u know. i have a variety taste genere in different country

Opening from Tokyo ghoul 🙌🏿