MP3s Neuigkeiten und Updates

Hello all,

When we had to complete an emergency server change a few weeks ago, we transferred the entire website except the MP3s for profile pages. Unfortunately, it means you have to re-upload them (for those willing to).
Also, the default for Autoplay is now Off for everyone (which means sounds don't play automatically when you visit profiles having music). If you wish to turn it back on, visit [url=http://www.penpal-gate.net/myaccount.php]your account page[/url] and tick "MP3s autoplay".

Thank you!

yeeeeah it`s back!! 😛
Thaaanks 😃

thanks 🙂

thnx

bu why cant i upload anny mp3's

What is your problem? Other members don't seem to have any issues.

Prolly cause of the MP3s detected as WMAs 😁 Got the same problem with some MP3s 😉

i had problems to upload mp3s too. I changed my browser and then it became alright (i have Firefox and i had to use Google Chrome to upload the song). Hope it can help you =)

Prolly cause of the MP3s detected as WMAs 😁 Got the same problem with some MP3s 😉
That's (very) unlikely as both the extension and MIME type are checked to ensure filetype.

i had problems to upload mp3s too. I changed my browser and then it became alright (i have Firefox and i had to use Google Chrome to upload the song). Hope it can help you =)
All browsers should work the same as the script is processed server side, so if you happened to have an error then usually trying again might solve the problem.

Using Firefox 3.6.13 I successfully uploaded a song.

Don't forget that the song must be [b]under[/b] the size of [b]8MB[/b] and format [b]mp3[/b] only.

how can I delete my wrong message on other people's wall?

Go on that profile's page and click the little red "X"...if you can't do it just send me the link to his/her page and I'll do it for you.

I don't have any problems with t so thnxs

Thank you 😃

i'm going to croatia/ croatië this vacation, to dalmatia, in trogir. can someone learn me that language that they speak there, i only know dobberdan , and bog, bog means hello, i think.. ?
i want to meet people there cause i'm going with my parrents, soo . let me know.
kisses, maryse
:blush

hi,
could you please tell me how can i sign out in this site?

hi,
could you please tell me how can i sign out in this site?
001_cool click on home and then click the red X on the same bar

sadly, Most of K-POP songs are over 8MB. So I can't upload my favorite song. ㅠ.ㅠ