Practicing/Практика English

Good day. We all learn different languages but in my opinion it`s not enough just to read and to write (i mean chat). So let`s make something more solid for our knowledges. I offer letters-exchange (email and snail-mail would suffice) and web-chat. Languages for practice with me: Russian, English. Those who can help others please show your hand. It`s time for cooperation people 001_cool
Желающие подтянуть свой уровень владения русского языка - обращайтесь)

I want to learn russian 😃

you are in)
so we can start

Bearbeitet von Aspera .

I'm actually learning Russian and I live in Canada 🙂

OK) i will send you my email and then let me know what would you prefer (letters - webchat)))

i can help with German and English 😃

I want to learn русский язык and Deutsch, i can help with Türkçe 😛

i`ve already wasted available emails, send me yours.

fellows when you send an email...you should actually send email, otherwise i cannot see it. Letters are wonderfull bot sent by penpal-gate`s bot. So type your email and send it)

Hi, I want to learn English ╰(▔∀▔)╯

Good day. We all learn different languages but in my opinion it`s not enough just to read and to write (i mean chat). So let`s make something more solid for our knowledges. I offer letters-exchange (email and snail-mail would suffice) and web-chat. Languages for practice with me: Russian, English. Those who can help others please show your hand. It`s time for cooperation people 001_cool
Желающие подтянуть свой уровень владения русского языка - обращайтесь)
I want to learn русский язык!

I wanna learn English.

I can help in English, Hindi and bengali

Hey, how about be friends? 🙂 I'll help you with russian, and you'll help me with english.

I wanna learn Russian, already studying... Я из Мексике

I learn russian but i need someone to practice. If someone is interested, please send an e-mail.

Привет! Hi guys! I'm Russian native speaker. Write me if you are interested in our langusge. And I'd like to have some practice in English or French