Looking for a pen pal!!!! English

Hi, I’m searching a pen pal! I want to improve my English and make new friends c:

Hello! I'm looking for new penpals too! So if u want,please,rewrite to me,and describe yourself in some words and then we will check if we have similar interests or no. 😊

Hello! I'm looking for new penpals too! So if u want,please,rewrite to me,and describe yourself in some words and then we will check if we have similar interests or no. 😊

I’ll write you!!

Hello!! Maybe I want to find new penpals too or just accord with u friendship idea. Only if u will sent me some long words describe yourself i will be lucky >3

Hello everybody! 🙂 I’m looking for penpals too! It’s the first time for me, but I really want to improve my English and make new friends! It’s so cool read that I’m not the only one! My English isn’t perfect but if you want .. here I am! 🙂

hi there , looking for pen pals to share little things in life with, and improve my English writing too.

Hi, I’m searching a pen pal! I want to improve my English and make new friends c:
Hey there! If you're still looking, I'm up to making a new friend!

Hi ☺️
I'm looking for a pen pal from the US or from Great Britain. So if you're interested to be my pen pal just send me a message.

hii, I'm also looking for a penal so just text me if you wanna talk 😂

Here I am!

I want to be your pen pal!

gimme a call

looking for penpals in the world!snail mail only.