I am looking for person who would like to teach me in Spanish =) Español

Holà 😁!

I have never learned spanish language and that's the reason why I am asking for.
I hope that there is a person who agrees to teach me some Spanish skills 😃 In contrast I can try to give you some advises in German or French ( I am learning it at school but I did an exchange so it's not so bad 😉)!
But you need to know that I know nothing, really nothing (just some words which I can't connect 😛 and I can present myself a little bit 😃).
I am hoping for some help me. When you are interested, let it me know here in the forum or feel free to make a comment on my profil (I prefer this options before we write some e-mails)

Thank you and best wishes 😁
Tine

Hola, como estas?, soy Mauricio de chile y tu, donde vives?

Hello!
I am Fine and how are you? Nice to meet you 🙂 I can understand what you Said but I am sorry, I don't understand any more 😁
My name is Tine and I'm from Germany.
See you!!

XYZ XYZ

I think youre late

Hi Tine! I'm Spanish and if you want I can teach you... But I want you teach some words in German. Contact to me if you want it!

Hola puedo ayudarte con el español mucho gusto

Hola a todos,
Buenos días desde España. Soy Jose, profesor de español e inglés.
Si tienen alguna duda, pueden preguntármelo.

Hello everyone,
Good morning from Spain. I am Jose, Spanish and English teacher.
If you have any doubts, you could ask me.

Holaa. Soy Ángela y hablo español. Vivo en Madrid España y podría ayudarte con el español. Saludos.

Hi! I am from México and i can teach you to speak spanish. 7u7

😃 In contrast I can try to give you some advises in German or French ( I am learning it at school but I did an exchange so it's not so bad 😉)!
But you need to know that I know nothing, really nothing (just some words which I can't connect 😛 and I can present myself a little bit 😃).
I am hoping for some help me. When you are interested, let it me know here in the forum or feel free to make a comment on my profil (I prefer this options before we write some e-mails)

Thank you and best wishes 😁
Tine
</blockquote>
Hi, i am spanish teacher. If you want to learn with me, read my profile and Contact me
">

Hello, if you are interested in learning Spanish, I can help with that! In fact I am a language teacher!