What do you think about Germany? Politik und Regierungen

Yes, Germany is a special country in EU, but politically it has tied hands. Most of Germany politicians are closely watched by the USA government. It was in German interests to have a North Stream line, but USA was against it. So, Germany had to give up. But interesting thing is, Russia didn't loose anything! Actually, Russia sold less gas, but for a higher price. And it was in interest of Russia all these nonsense. The USA government punished Germany and helped Russia! That's what I call stupidity.

USA didn't force Germany to turn off Nordstream. It was Germany decision after Russia attacked Ukraine.
If USA would have any influence, then Nordstream would never start.

Nah, they were truly reluctant to do so and forced by potential sanctions... The US always messed with Germany/Russia on this matter.

Yes, Germany is a special country in EU, but politically it has tied hands. Most of Germany politicians are closely watched by the USA government. It was in German interests to have a North Stream line, but USA was against it. So, Germany had to give up. But interesting thing is, Russia didn't loose anything! Actually, Russia sold less gas, but for a higher price. And it was in interest of Russia all these nonsense. The USA government punished Germany and helped Russia! That's what I call stupidity.

USA didn't force Germany to turn off Nordstream. It was Germany decision after Russia attacked Ukraine.

Nah, they were truly reluctant to do so and forced by potential sanctions... The US always messed with Germany/Russia on this matter.

Yes. But I will not believe it was "Germany, turn of the nord stream, as we, the USA, tell You to do this".
Germany are very pro russian.

But Sergey suggest that Germany are under US shoes, what I can't agree with.

Yes. But I will not believe it was "Germany, turn of the nord stream, as we, the USA, tell You to do this".

Sure, they didn't do it because they were kindly asked; they did it because they barely had the choice. After all, even our leaders arent' stupid enough to consider non-competitive US gas to be interesting in front of RUssian gas; and that's precisely one of the reason behind the war...

Germany is pretty cool

Germany is pretty cool
Why do you think so?

Nice country produces great people like Kepler, Karl Marx, Beethoven, Mozart, Einstein.............................
Country which lead the mechanical engineering era

As the german one in this discussion, I want to ask, if this kind of communication is really in the sense of the forum. Pleas try to be a little bit more informed about political things. It feels a bit like propaganda but I cannot believe that this is what you want to, isn't it?

As the german one in this discussion, I want to ask, if this kind of communication is really in the sense of the forum. Pleas try to be a little bit more informed about political things. It feels a bit like propaganda but I cannot believe that this is what you want to, isn't it?
How is that like propaganda..? How is that not very informed? Was Germany ready to do anything without Russian gas? Wasn't it very conveient to be cheap source of energy? Isn't Russia selling its gas at a higher price to others since gas is a ressource everyone want?
The sanctions only helped Russia and the US, while punishing Europeans, and if you think otherwise, thenprobably the lack of informations lies within your hands.

As every nation in the world, Germany, too, is part of many different relationships. And one of it was a very closely to Russia, you remember? Of course US was not happy with that and, of course, there are lot of economic interests against. But this is nothing Else in or with other nations. And Germany stopped gas from Russia because of the war. No other reason. And I am sure, that Germany is not really happy about a situation in which it is forced to make decitions agains its own economic interests.

Yes, Lehandra, but what is your objection? I just said the obvious thing! For me it sounds funny, you know, I lived in USSR. Everything that was against the state policy in USSR was band. Now in Russia we can talk about many things that we couldn't. What is surprising to me is that West is more and more becomes like USSR. Every different view regards as propaganda. Everybody who can say something nice about Putin becoming outcast. What happened to Europe?

As every nation in the world, Germany, too, is part of many different relationships. And one of it was a very closely to Russia, you remember? Of course US was not happy with that and, of course, there are lot of economic interests against. But this is nothing Else in or with other nations. And Germany stopped gas from Russia because of the war. No other reason. And I am sure, that Germany is not really happy about a situation in which it is forced to make decitions agains its own economic interests.
It sure wasn't because of fear of sanction or US... That's precisely why Germany sent shit to Ukraine when required to, because it truly wants to go against Russia and isn't "forced" to do so. Please...

It's clear to everybody that the USA are against all of it. Do we have to pretend that we are free to make our own decisions? Are we? We all are puppets of someone else.

铁血尚武,思想摇篮
A great country!

It's ridiculous, how some people think that they are free! Are you free? Think again. We are all not free. Anyone can deny it?

It's ridiculous, how some people think that they are free! Are you free? Think again. We are all not free. Anyone can deny it?
People love to live in an illusion of free. So governments have created systems for the people to believe they are free. With the development IoB technology ( internet of behavior ) supported by Big Data, BI and AI very soon we will live very happy (assuming happy) like in the film Matrix.

I agree, Dumi, it's only an illusion that we are free.

If there's someone who cannot understand what you were saying, that's me.

Nice country,one of my penpal is from there🙂