GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Spiele

"Actually none of these, it's not a secret that I love to learn many different things, like how to fight or how to avoid a fight, how ships are made and what person a captain has to be or even how to breath without being noticed, but I didn't search for knowledge that the Dragon could give me, I wanted to find the knowledge myself by just enjoying the view of a Dragon how big it is or just to see a Dragon flying, you know".
As I speak I heard something breathing near us, I tried to figure out what it was, it might be dangerous to just turn around, it's a difficult situation what should I do, is it an assassin who is here for my head like many times before, or is it just an innocent stranger. The longer I think about this situation my face gets more and more serious. I have to figure out something to solve this problem.

I noticed immediately that he had noticed something and the face of the young woman was suddenly petrified. I did not lose a second, with precise speed I threw a knife at the elf. it was not just any knife, the blade was jagged and I lovingly called it a magical death, as it directly attacked the blood ... in which, as everybody knows, all magic was. The knife flew, and I followed it with my eyes.

When I see Salomon's face comes over me an almost helpless feeling. His expression was bleak and his eyes strangely alert ... they reminded me of the smell I had just smelled, and my intuition told me he had noticed something. and just then, I heard something hiss, something moved toward us at incredible speed. Without thinking, I jumped to Salomon and pulled him to the ground. The path we were walking on was very narrow and we were sliding dangerously close to the abyss, just at the last moment Salomon could hold on tight. At the same time I heard a knife flying over our heads. I jumped down from Salomon and instinctively transformed myself, my mind rejoicing over the dragon's familiarity and welcomed it like a friend, the transformation took only a few seconds. I hid my body protectively from the rather perplexed-looking salomon; He did not seem to understand what had happened; and looked back at the knife thrower.

As I lie on the ground, looking terrified, I also am happy for a moment, I look at Tancee wich is not a young woman anymore and say "What a beautiful view, so you are real".
But I don't have time for that right now, I look around to find the one who threw the knife. There he is! I stand up take out my swords and tell Tancee to get away as far as possible as this has nothing to do with her, I look back at the attacker but...
"Where is he?" As I say this something stabs my shoulder.

I looked again at Salomon to assure me that the fall had not seriously hurt him. Salomon looked up at me and smiled. Really, he smiled! He said something else, but I shut it out, that was unimportant now. When I turned back to the attacker, she was gone. again, salomon said something, and this time I understood him:
You have to get out of here, that has nothing to do with you! " But just at that moment, a knife point stuck out of his shoulder and he looked down on it, aghast. Growling, I jumped at the woman standing behind him. My body was quite large, but it was light and agile like a snake. Angrily, I drove with a claw at the masked face but she danced out of the way again I hit her and this time a long crack appeared on her cheek; Blood dripped on the floor and spotted my flowers white scales.
With a yell, the woman, dressed in black, sprang forward and the blade shot to meet me, but I was faster. Again I reached out with my paw and struck her while I drove her away from Salomon. For a moment my green eyes met the black of the attacker. I saw the horror behind the mask.
And the resignation.
Suddenly she leapt forward, slipping under my right wing, raising her knife so that it ripped open the leathery skin and splashed my almost black blood over her head. then she jumped. She just jumped over the cliff. I could not see because of the dense fog and my wing failed me when I tried to fly after her. I could not follow her. So I turned to Solomon, who had sunk to the floor, holding a strange jagged blade in his hand.

"Every time before when they tried to kill me, I was able to defend myself, but now they got me." while I say these words I slowly understood that the Dagger in my shoulder was not simply a Dagger, something happened to me but I didn't understand what it was, I only understand that I have no time to loose.
I look at Tancee and ask "are you alright?" but when she turned around and looked at me, I saw blood, dripping from one of her Wings. And right after that I fainted.

Suddenly the dragon stood there. At first, I was completely perplexed only to be able to stare at him. then bring life back into my limbs. the dragon looked back at the elf. A classic mistake. Why were most creatures so soft in their hearts?
I scurried past him and sprinted toward the other. Every second I counted with a spike in my back but nothing happened. Salomon stood in front of me unprotected and I stabbed the mage-killer. A small jerk went through his body and the dragon jumped angrily forward and toward me, but I avoided him and hit in turn after him. the next blow hit, a deep and painful cut on my cheek. I tried to approach Salomon, but the dragon did not let me. Damn, I was not a dragon slayer, and I did not have the slightest idea how to kill him. Then our eyes met. The kite's eyes were deep and unfathomable, old and yet not old. and I understood. I always knew when it was time to leave.
So I jumped forward, slid under the flush of the throat and pushed the knife high so that the blade drove very hindurcg and caused a long crack. blood sprayed down on me and then came the cliff. And I jumped into the damp haze.

When I saw Salomon sink to the ground, panic overcame me.
terrified, I rushed towards him, transformed me, and knelt beside him. Although I was naked now; My transformation into a dragon had blown away the clothes he'd given me, but I did not care. I did not freeze and what I needed now was the hands of a healer, not a dragon claw.
I hastily tore the fabric from his shoulder. the sting had completely penetrated, and it was bleeding profusely, but actually it was not deadly, certainly not at all for an elf. The wound would not normally have been so bad that he should have fainted.
I examined the injury, but could not see anything. So it had to be magic. Or poison. Or both,
I looked around hectically. There was one plant that helped against most magical injuries, but she did not grow in the mountains, especially not here. Nothing grew here.
Following my intuition I rummaged through his backpack, at least I wanted to join him. and I found two and three ways. In addition to bandages, needle and thread, I found an ointment for gangrene and just that plant that I needed so urgently.
Salomon's wound was still bleeding heavily. I did not have much time.
Let's go.

It took me two hours. The wound was terrible and bleeding really bad. First, I had to make a fire to boil the associations. Then I had to sew the injury and rub gently with the gangrene mitigating ointment. I had seen men die from small scratches because the wound had become infected with gangrene.
Then it was the turn of the damendo flower, I boiled off and soaked some of the bandages with it. Finally, I tied everything as tight as possible and carried it, this time as a dragon, into a cave where I put it on a bed of simple fabrics and made a fire. I hardly noticed my own injury at the beginning, but it weakened me amazingly strong. I examined them and decided to make an envelope of damendo flowers as well. the cut was very deep and I had lost a lot of blood, but unlike Salomon, I stayed in control. To pass the time at his bed, I cleaned up the rest of the clothes he had given me and sewed them together again. I did not know how long he would remain unconscious and made me wait for a long wait.

I sit up suddenly, coughing and with pain. "How long have I been unconscious? What happened after I passed out, and more important how do you feel?" As I speak I look around full of pain. I've been stabbed many times before. This time it wasn't a bad injury at all, but it hurts more than all injuries together that I had before. "I need to get home as fast as possible, I have to meet the Maesters in Dreet-Lai" I said that with a serious face.
I don't know what this Dagger did to me.
This Dagger will not kill me, but it killed the Elven-Grace, if I don't meet the Maesters, I won't live longer than 100 Years " I say, as I look at Tancee.

Suddenly Salomon sat upright on his bed. It had now been three days and he poked me with questions.
"Calm down, Master Salomon," I said, picking up a cup of lukewarm liquid I had prepared for the moment.
"Drink that, but slowly, otherwise you'll be sick."
Worried, I look at his face, he does not look well, his eyes and cheeks were sunken and his limbs trembled. While he was drinking I said:
The dagger missed your lungs, you were only three days unconscious, I'm fine so far, do not worry, and as far as departure is concerned, "I grimaced.
"We will see."

"I'm glad you are alright. It wasn't clever that you didn't run away like I told you, but I'm happy you didn't. You saved my life, I'm in your debt."
I try to understand what I saw, she transformed into a Dragon, is she a soul of a Dragon inside a woman or is she a soul of a woman inside a Dragon. So many questions inside my head. I don't know what to say about this situation, the only thing I find suited for this situation is "What I saw, I won't ask you about it, you decide when you tell me and if you do it or not. This is the only thing I can do for you right now. Once I was in Dreet-Lai and met the Maesters, you can ask me anything, but at the moment I am pretty useless." I say as I look at Tancee.

"Do not say that", I contradict him and get some water from a nearby source. I put the cool water in a pot and put it over the high-pitched fire to heat it up.
"I have to look after your injury now, please."
I give him a leather-covered piece of wood that I had created during his unconsciousness.
"It may hurt a lot, put it between your teeth so you do not accidentally hurt yourself." I am waiting expectantly for an answer.

Groaning, I woke up. What happened? then it occurred to me. The Dragon. I had not counted on the dragon and then used my escape route. Only a very stupid assassin had no escape route, and I had chosen my carefully. The jump off the cliff had just been perfect. Only a few meters below the edge was a rocky outcrop that was not visible from above because of the constant fog. Grumbling, I sat up and examined my aching limbs. Nothing broken, it could have been worse. So my biggest problem was that I did not know if Salomon was alive or not. my greatest hope was clinging to the mage killer. But if it failed?

"yes please, do what have to be done." I say, take the leather covered peace of wood between my teethand when Tancee started to work on my injuries, it hurt but not that much that I would twitch. In the meanwhile I keep an eye on the entrance to the cave. I don't know if the assassin would come back to be sure whether I am dead or not. But I want to be prepared when he or she comes again

While I'm working, I'm silent about concentrating fully on myself. I do not like the wound, but I keep silent and put on my most convincing smile:
"It looks good, it's really practical that you had a gangrene ointment. That could save your life."
I bandaged the wound fresh and then cleared away everything I had used.
"I have to be honest," I began.
"You can not travel now, you are too weak and the seams too fresh, they could tear."
Suddenly an idea occurred to me. As a dragon ... but I pushed the thought aside. there were not many who could claim to have ever ridden a dragon, and I was not right to play the guinea pig. He would have to wait whatever he was going to do. Absent-mindedly, I rubbed my bandage and resisted the urge to agonize in pain.
It was bearable and I was determined not to show it. His injury was much more important.
"I just hope," I continued, my voice sounding harsher than planned
"that you do not mean anything too important."

"your Hands are shaking, are you sure everything is alright, do you want me to inspect your own wound?" I asked after Tancee finished bandaging me.
She is much stronger than she looks like, but anyway, the wound is a problem ewen for her. "You are only hurt because you saved me, it doesn't really matter if I die, but I could not forgive myself if you die because of me." I tell her while I reach for the bandages and look at Tancee wich is fighting against the pain.

Hastily I pulled my arm away as he reached for him, maybe a little too hastily, I saw in his eyes that it hurt his feelings, but for some reason I could not stand his care and I kept my arm with me.
"I'll tell you already, Lord Salomon." Again my voice sounded more venomous than intended. The injury had healed quite well so far, the bleeding had been stopped and my suture had held. But as with his wound, I knew that my injury was not normal and it rubbed my nerves. He was no healer and certainly no one with as much experience as me.
Nervously I drove through my hair, which I had clumsily cut off with his swords while he slept, they barely reached over my ears.
"I'm sorry," I apologized in a decidedly gentler voice.