what is your favorite disney movie? Filme, Musik, TV

beauty and the beast bc belle is my fav princess

Beauty and the Beast and Arielle The little Mermaid. But i really love so much more.

My favorite is Mulan, I think she is the true Disney princess! She took the place of his father and risked her life to protect him and his family.
Who cares what other people thinks, she proved that women are not good just in cooking and take care of children and the house... she proved that a woman who really loves can be stronger than a man.
i think so too😍😃

I would say The Lion King. The story is very touching and the film contains beautiful songs and music (Hans Zimmer composed the music: he is just my favorite film composer!)

To be honest, I like all of them. I'm really looking foward seeing Incredibles 2 and Wreck-it Ralph 2 at the cinema this year

Frozen. I watched it also in German, wunderbar!

One Hundred and One Dalmatians, I love it!!

1. THE KING LION (of course)
2.SPIRIT
3.THE JUNGLE BOOK

Hercules

The Lion King without a doubt!

Hi!
1) Cinderella
2) Brave
3) Coco

I think Cinderella, because I really love the story, the happy ending. Or because is one of the first film i saw when I was a child 🙂

The Lion King and Pocahontas.

Mulan, for her courage and her independent thought. And for the songs that are very motivating.
Then there are many others...
"Higitus Figitus! "
Jep. Mulan.

I would say Mulan, but it's a difficult question since I like so many Disney movies....

Moana and Alice through the looking glass I think)

The Disney movies are my favorites. For me each movie is a piece of art. Here are some favor over the others:

Bambi ( I am not sure whether the English title is the same)
The Beauty and The Beast
Lion King
Arielle (The Mermaid)

Pirates of the Caribbean